Friday, March 22, 2013

As One We Can

Today marks the 52nd anniversary of our Foundation. Today, we released a campaign I truly love - our new tagline, my aspiration from Day 1 at the Foundation and years prior, outside of it.

As I reflect on the past four months in this role, on where my work and prayers have taken me, on the practice that has merged my many versions, on my core beliefs, I am brought to this very day.

I love this tagline, this mantra, because I believe this on every level - we are all One.

Each moment brings us only two options - to remember to be one with each other or to choose to be apart. All results and consequences arise from this. If one believes in a Supreme Being, one can then say we either remember we are one with God or apart from God.

I believe we hope always to be yoked, to be in union. Our quest to be united, to practice Yoga, to commune with nature, to receive communion, to belong, to do good work together, to create communities. This speaks of our innate Oneness. If only it were that easy. Everyday is a practice.

With all the changes we go through at the littlest vibration, at a cellular level, to the functions and dysfunctions of our journey together, it is easy to forget the Truth that we know. I think, ultimately, we will all arrive at the Truth.

We also know there is work to be done. Our many roles reverberate in our being. We move along with devotion and discipline. There is so much to be done that requires relentless love, tireless outpouring. Alone, we cannot be sustained. But As One... one with our Source, our God; one within, with one another regardless of our imagined differences, we are sustained and we sustain each other.

As One We Can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls