Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 19 (Sept 1): Thank you, Birthday (Elephant) Boy!

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!

First day of September. The waters are higher.




It's my turn to be in front of the class today. Paul has asked me to keep my left leg on top in my seated pose while doing Pranayama. He says my Pitta is coming up. Oh dear. It sounds bad.
For asana practice, I was able to come up by myself in Kapotasana (because I thought Paul was supporting me when he said "Come up, Nature")
And like Lazarus, I did only I felt like I almost died again...
I am now coming up and twisted more than ever.
* * *
Food Inc. was showing but I only watched from the pool under a Starry night smelling like citronella and aroma steam and sipping coconut juice.

Thank you, my dear Ganesh! Thank you. Om Gam Ganapataye Namo Nama....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls