Monday, April 19, 2010

Sights and Sounds of Singapore

At a music shop in Little India, kids learning how to play the tabla


Little India in Chinatown for the reopening of the Sri Maha Mariamman Temple...




At the Sri Krishna Temple on Waterloo


At a random wall on a street in Little India...(I love this!)


In front of the Kwan Yin Temple, right beside Sri Krishna Temple (beautiful that the Buddhist and Hindu devotees went to both temples)


Little Boy and the gong in China Town


Tea Ceremony at Tea Chapter in China Town...


The Raffles Hotel...Classic


At the Handicrafts shop in Little India, right before I was told, no taking photos...


My favorite shot of ze hubby at the MINT Museum of Toys


My favorite photos in the Singapore Art Museum

By Filipino Artists




My favorite thought-provoking pieces...









Me and my best friend and hubby pretending pre-nup at Universal Studios


Live fully. Love Well. Be Grateful.

(...the rest of the photos will be posted in my other blog) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls