Monday, March 8, 2010

Mats Ado About Nothing

But still...

Today,  I finally got my special fruit roll up mat. It takes up a few more tiles in my little practice space but I am happy to be on it.  



P.S. I still have my very first mat, a thin grey nike mat from 2001 that I bought from my very first beloved yoga teacher, Anna for P750. It's the mat I used for over 3 years of Hatha Vinyasa Flow. Then I got a purple generic yoga mat from Toby's. I alternated this with a thin blue Nike mat (that came with two blocks and a strap) for the Jagad and Hatha days. Last year, I got an adidas double sided mat that I wore out in YT after 30 days of practicing twice (sometimes 3 times) a day. I left it with Veronique who insisted it was still good. Then A. got me another double sided nike one for Christmas. It's almost worn out as well. A. and the kids still use the older mats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls